applications open: 9-22 May 2017
Scientifc area: Biomedical Engineering (Biochemistry and Biophysics applied to Nanotechnology)
The project´s goal is to improve diagnostic immuno-detection assays.
The candidate is expected to:
- Study the interaction of biomolecules with modified antibodies in soluble and/or tissue samples;
- Colaborate in the development and improvement of methodology for biomolecule-ligand interaction detection;
- Demonstrate the general applicability of said methodology in different matrices.
Second cycle (Masters) or Integrated Master in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Medicine, Pharmacy, Biological Engineering , Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related fields (it is mandatory to present the degree certificate during applications period). A completed PhD degree in any of the areas may be a preferential factor.
- Imuno-histochemistry, dot blots or western blots (preferential factor);
- Optimization of ligand-antibody interactions from both functional and structural points of view.
Duration: 6 months with exclusivity, eventually renewable. Opportunity to progress inside the the company with possible integration in different functions, after evaluation of the general performance.
Salary: to be adjusted according to the candidate's profile and experience, and in line with the values applied in the national scientific system.
- Motivation letter
- Detailed CV
- Degree Certificate(s)
Applications must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Name - DART_Diagnostics_2017_JobOffer_01".
The candidates selected for interview will also be notified by email.